We welcome Workers Compensation patients.
If you are an injured Worker:
- You will need a Claim Number and evidence that the Insurer has accepted liability.
- A referral from your GP is preferred.
- Please bring all relevant xrays/mri results etc as well as a copy of your claim acceptance from your Insurer.
- We will work with your Insurer Rehabilitation Provider and General Practitioner to Get you back to work in the quickest possible time.
- We bill the Insurer directly so you will not have to pay for any consultations or surgery that have been pre-approved.
If you are an Insurer:
- If the claim is accepted we will see the injured worker, preferably with a referral from the General Practitioner.
- We will liaise with the Case Manager assigned to the worker and recommend appropriate treatment for the Insured Worker, if surgery is recommended we will request prior approval and provide evidence for our decision.
- David Gill is a qualified and approved WA Work Cover Medical Specialist Assessor, For AMS consultations and permanent impairment assessments.